- 1 U.S. electronics and appliance stores estimate 1.5 percent sales decrease for June
- 2 Residents and visitors to Missouri paid $13 billion in taxes in 2018
- 3 Sales of new homes approved for construction slows in July compared to June 2019
- 4 Cost of college went up for all students at Three Rivers Community College
- 5 Nevada's miscellaneous tax revenues up 33.1 percent since Q1 2019
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Connecticut Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.