- 1 CHAMBER OF COMMERCE OF EASTERN CONNECTICUT: Charter Oak Receives 5-Star Rating for 1st Quarter
- 2 Connecticut ranked second among states in annual earnings per resident in 2017
- 3 Northwest Community Bank in Winsted last evaluated by feds in 2018
- 4 Petroleum and coal products industry had retained earnings of $748.1 billion in Q1
- 5 Farmington Bank rated as "outstanding" by feds
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Connecticut Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.