- 1 $9.6 billion spent on public safety construction in April 2019
- 2 Motion picture and sound recording industries' Q1 income down 97.9%
- 3 U.S. broadcasting, excluding online broadcasting services report 1.6% decrease in revenue from Q4 2018 to Q1 2019
- 4 Connecticut’s non-farm payroll employees increases by 0.3% since last year
- 5 U.S. retailers report $452.2 billion in sales for June
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Connecticut Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.