- 1 Connecticut sees 1,670,100 non-farm payroll employees in February
- 2 Connecticut’s sales and gross receipts tax revenue down 13.5 percent since previous quarter
- 3 Shipments of nondefense aircraft and parts climb 6 percent in June
- 4 Broadcasting industry had retained earnings of $53.6 billion in Q1
- 5 Food and beverage stores industry’s Q1 retained earnings down 0.3%
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Connecticut Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.