- 1 Inventories in durable goods industry climb 0.4 percent in October
- 2 Connecticut among the 36 states with major tax changes in 2020
- 3 Connecticut job growth this year projected at 0.2%
- 4 New manufacturing orders for fabricated metal products fall 2.2 percent in September
- 5 14 health care and social assistance businesses in 6333 have between one and four employees in 2016
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Connecticut Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.