About 35.1 percent of the 2,203 degrees and certificates handed out by the University of New Haven in 2017-18 were to students in homeland security, law enforcement, firefighting and related protective services programs, making them the most popular programs that year, according to the latest disclosure from the U.S. Department of Education.
- 1 CHAMBER OF COMMERCE OF EASTERN CONNECTICUT: Charter Oak Receives 5-Star Rating for 1st Quarter
- 2 Connecticut ranked second among states in annual earnings per resident in 2017
- 3 Liberty Bank in Middletown receives outstanding rating from feds
- 4 Connecticut ranks 27th highest on beer taxes, study finds
- 5 Northwest Community Bank in Winsted last evaluated by feds in 2018
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Connecticut Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.