- 1 U.S. clothing stores estimate 7.2 percent sales decrease for June
- 2 U.S. shoe stores estimate 7.3 percent sales decrease for June
- 3 EVERSOURCE ENERGY: Eversource Upgrading Electric System in South Windsor
- 4 Authorized construction of Northeast housing units in July falls over same month last year
- 5 U.S. electronics stores estimate 6.6 percent sales decrease for June compared to last year
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Connecticut Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.