- 1 Connecticut’s sales and gross receipts tax revenue down 13.5 percent since previous quarter
- 2 Connecticut sees 1,670,100 non-farm payroll employees in February
- 3 $8.5 billion spent on public health care construction in February 2019
- 4 Clothing and general merchandise stores industry reports $239 billion in Q1 net sales
- 5 Shipments of nondefense aircraft and parts climb 6 percent in June
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Connecticut Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.