- 1 5 U.S. House members from Connecticut make $174,000 annually
- 2 1,809 food manufacturing businesses in the U.S. have between 100 and 249 employees in 2016
- 3 Beverage and tobacco products industry’s Q2 retained earnings up 8.8%
- 4 Furniture and home furnishings wholesalers report 1.9 percent increase in September sales
- 5 CENTRAL CONNECTICUT CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE: Massage Envy announces strategic
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Connecticut Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.